Every user will have a profile on the OSDD portal where they can upload information, credentials and a photograph.
If You Are a Student
We invite students in any stream to contribute to the Open Source Drug Discovery Initiative. Listed below some of the many ways you can contribute to this initiative as a Student participant
1) Take active role in ongoing scientific projects
2) Contribute your spare time towards promoting OSDD
3) Organise OSDD forums in your College, School or Institute
4) Design promotional material for OSDD
5) Help us with you software coding skills
The list is un-ending, and we would be glad to look into your skills and suggest how you could help us with your skills. Please feel free to contact us at info[AT]osdd.net or anshub[AT]osdd.net.You can also participate in OSDD focussed programmes like CONNECT to DECODE
If You Are a Researcher
We invite researchers in any stream to contribute to the Open Source Drug Discovery Initiative. Listed below some of the many ways you can contribute to this initiative as a researcher.
1) Post innovative projects online
2) Take active role in ongoing scientific projects
3) Share your negative/positive results
4) Actively participate in review process of other projects posted on OSDD
5) Contribute your spare time towards promoting OSDD
6) Organize OSDD forums in your College, School or Institute
7) Design promotional material for OSDD
The list is un-ending, and we would be glad to see a collaborative effort to fight Tuberculosis by sharing of experiences and knowledge. The OSDD movement aims to bring together brilliant minds from various academic and research institutes together on a common platform to solve the problem of TB. Academic and research institutions in India and abroad interested in collaborating with OSDD on TB drug discovery may contact Dr. Geetha Vani Rayasam at gvrayasam[AT]csir.res.in
If You Are an Organization
OSDD engages both public-public and public-private partnerships.
OSDD is willing to take forward any promising candidates of TB, using its resources, in collaboration with the industry or otherwise as preferred by the industry.The OSDD guiding principle in all such collaboration is affordable healthcare to the developing world. If a drug comes out of such collaboration, it shall be available, non exclusively, like a generic drug, to the developing world.
OSDD has an ongoing Open Call to the industry for collaborations.
1)Any pharmaceutical enterprise who has promising clinical trial candidates interested in collaborating with OSDD to carry out clinical trials in India /
2)Contract Research Organizations (CROs) who are working in the areas of pre clinical development phase and clinical trials and those who share the OSDD philosophy of affordable healthcare/
3) Contract Research Organizations working in other areas of drug discovery and those who share the OSDD philosophy of affordable healthcare
All are invited to express their interest in collaborating with OSDD by writing to to Dr. Sarala Balachandran, Scientist CSIR, at sbalachandran[AT]csir.res.in
About Us >