We invite students in any stream to contribute to the Open Source Drug Discovery Initiative.
Listed below some of the many ways you can contribute to this initiative as a Student participant
1) Take active role in ongoing scientific projects
2) Contribute your spare time towards promoting OSDD
3) Organise OSDD forums in your College, School or Institute
4) Design promotional material for OSDD
5) Help us with you software coding skills
The list is un-ending, and we would be glad to look into your skills and suggest how you could help us with your skills. Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also participate in OSDD focussed programmes like CONNECT to DECODE
In addition, feel free to join the discussions at our online discussion forum.