Publications About OSDD
- Ten Simple Rules for Cultivating Open Science and Collaborative R & D; Hassan Masum , Aarthi Rao, Benjamin M. Good, Matthew H.
Todd, Aled M. Edwards, Leslie Chan, Barry A. Bunin, Andrew I. Su, Zakir
Thomas, Philip E. Bourne; PLOS Computational Biology, 01 September 2013;Volume 9, Issue 9 | e1003244
- Drug Development Initiatives in the Public Sector; Results for Development Institute; Consultation Draft-India’s Role in Global Health R & D; Paul Wilson and Aarthi Rao, May 14 2012 ; Pg 52
- Open Source Drug Discovery-Redefining IPR Through Open Source Innovations” ; Geetha Sugumaran; Current Science 25 June 2012 Vol. 102, No. 12 Sysborg : Facebook for Scientists; Geetha Sugumaran; Emerging Science Vol 4 No 5, May 2012. Pg 25-26
- Affordable Healthcare : the Open Source Way; Dr Sukanya Datta and Geetha Sugumaran; Emerging Science Vol 4 No 3, March 15 2012. Pg 40-43
- India's "Science for All Academy ";Dr Ragunath Mashelkar, Science Vol 335; ,Feb 24 2012
- Hiroaki Kitano, Samik Ghosh & Yukiko Matsuoka. Social engineering for virtual 'big science' in systems biology. Nature Chemical Biology 7, 323–326 (2011) doi:10.1038/nchembio.574 Published online 17 May 2011.
- Towards new business models for R&D for novel antibiotics. Drug Resist Updat. 2011 Apr;14(2):88-94. Epub 2011 Mar 25.
- Geek Nation: How Indian Science Is Taking Over the World; Angela Saini , 2011 ; 288 pages.
- Concise General Knowledge Manual; Edgar Thorpe, Showick thorpe , 2011.
- Institute of Medicine: Extending the Spectrum of Precompetitive Collaboration in Oncology in Oncology research; Margie (CON) Patlak, Sharyl J. (CON) Nass, 2010; 112 pages.
- B Munos. Can Open-Source Drug R&D Repower Pharmaceutical Innovation? Clinical Pharmacology & Therapeutics 87, 534-536 (May 2010) | doi:10.1038/ clpt.2010.26.
- Incentives for Global Public Health: Patent Law and Access to Essential Medicines; Open Source drug discovery: a revolutionary paradigm or a Utopian model? Krishna Ravi Srinivas, 2010; 263 pages.
- S&T Strategies of Six Countries: Implications for the United States; Committee on Global Science and Technology Strategies and Their Effect on U.S. National Security, National Research Council , 2010; 126 pages.
- India: a reference annual; India. Ministry of Information and Broadcasting; 2010.
- Institute of the Medicine of National Academics: The U.S. Commitment to Global Health. Institute of Medicine of the National Academics, 2009.
- India Takes an Open Source Approach to Drug Discovery. Cell, Volume 133, Issue 2, 201-203, 18 April 2008
- Science & Technology For Upscl; Singh, 2007; 36 pages.
Blogs About OSDD